NUCLEAR WAR ALERT
Ken-Welch.Com raised its Alert Status to RED at 11 PM CST November 14, 2007, reflecting that U.S. plans for a nuclear attack on the Republic of Iran have been recycled, and a false-flag nuclear detonation in the United States is planned.  The weapon to be used here has been officially released for deployment and could be used at any time.
This Alert is posted at http://www.ken-welch.com/Central/
Information supporting the alert is contained in the new report:
Iran Invasion Recycled - http://www.ken-welch.com/Reports/Iran2.html
1) Although the objective of the attack is to seize Iranian oil reserves (second largest in the world), the entire country will be attacked and tremendous loss of life is anticipated.
2) At this time all persons currently inside Iran should be making urgent preparations to leave using any pretext available, with the strong possibility of not returning.  Those who cannot leave should be locating underground shelter, and gathering supplies that will allow them to stay in that shelter for as long as possible.
3) U.S. plans also include one or more nuclear strikes on Anbar Province in Iraq, to be blamed on Iran.  The objective is to destroy sharply increased Iraqi resistance that is barring access to Iraqi oil fields, and threatening to force a disastrous U.S. withdrawal under fire from that country.  Some U.S. forces currently in Anbar may be sacrificed.
4) All people in the Middle East and adjoining areas in western Asia should be reviewing safety procedures related to radioactive contamination carried on the wind.
5) U.S. residents should be aware that a relatively small nuclear detonation on U.S. soil is planned, and will provide the justification for the Iran invasion.
6) The location for the false-flag event is not known, but the oil terminal at the Port of Texas City, Texas, has been a repeated target in previous plans.
7) The date of the false flag attack is not known, but virtually all necessary elements are in place.  In three of the four previous attempts to make this happen planners have shown a strong desire to link the false flag attack to a date with religious significance, suggesting that the U.S. is involved in a religious war, rather than a quest for oil at taxpayer expense.  The Thanksgiving holiday would meet this standard, but it must be stressed that the attack could come at any time.
8) A massive shut-down of oil shipments from the Persian Gulf will lead to astronomic prices for crude oil and petroleum products of all kinds, leading to equally extraordinary profits for the Houston-based Oil Cartel that controls the White House.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
Archives contain reports moved from
our old site. Most require reformatting
or even rewriting before they reach